More, More, MORE!!

The gifts and offers of gifts keep flowing. LOVING it. I also have a small confession...sigh. I am addicted to blogging...sob. In fact I had to ask my friend, Psy, if she had any more hot tips for me. She, of course, did! Love her! I am raising my eggnog to you in salute, Psy!

The sim that I did all but the first pic at is called Winter at Fruit Islands and it is gorgeous. Lovely place to take a loved one to snuggle up with you and take a romantic horse-drawn sleigh ride. Awwww!

Hair I am wearing in all pics is Maitreya - Piper 2 - Natural Blonde.

Pic 1:
Dress: DollyRock - Santa Nice (gifts in stocking in store)












Pic 2:
Lingerie: DollyRock - Santa Naughty (gifts in stocking in store)












Pic 3:
Top: Bliss Couture - Nadia Bodice (Candy Cane Hunt gift)
Shorts: Beauty Avatar - Le.Look Avatar gift




















Pic 4:
Dress and Necklace: G Field - Mini Dress Wine Red and Cross Necklace (gift in store under Christmas tree)




















Pic 5:
Shoes: Your Skin & Your Shape - Stilettos (Group Gift Day 6)
















Pic 6:
Sweater: iBizarre - Long Wool Jumper Aubergine (came through as gift and I am not sure from what group or subscribe)
Tights: Bliss Couture - Knit Legging Black (Holiday Hunt gift)

Comments

Popular Posts