Shoes, Shoes and More Shoes

A whole hunt dedicated to shoes? My friend, Kav, would be applauding...and possibly drooling a bit. So, on her behalf I went and shoe hunted till my shoes were worn through in the Step On It Hunt. But, then that was ok, cos I had plenty of new pairs! Yah!!

Too many to show in one hit, so I will do a few a day.

Pic 1:
Boots: B&T Atelier - Meat Tenderizer



















Pic 2:
Shoes: Shoefly - Industrial Bubbles - Holly
















Pic 3:
Shoes - Shoefly - Industrial Bubbles - Wreath
















Pic 4:
Sneakers: Biohazard - Biowear Black Leather Sneakers



















Pic 5:
Shoes: Great Royal Wife Designs - Blush - Ladies Heel
















Pic 6:
Shoes: Baby Monkey - Peeptoe Metals
















Pic 7:
Boots: Bootylicious - Designer Plaid Winter Boots


















Pic 8:
Sneakers: Cat Crap! - Tartan High Tops

















Pic 9:
Sneakers: Ducknipple - Skateshoe Banana
















Pic 10:
Boots: DUH - Winter Knit Boots
















Oh and one last thing...
Outfit: Nadas - Celine Two Styles Dress (Advent Hunt 15th)
Skin: Sugar Holic - Caramel (in Step On It Hunt with Shoe Gift)
Hair: Gransy Fashions - Daisy 2 Platinum

2 comments :

  1. Meat tenderisers... made me laugh...ugly ugly ugly... you know my standards are high when it comes to shoes Arya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them. They are NASTY!

    ReplyDelete