Up the Chimney Hunt

I love hunts and I had huge issues picking one to do. As it turned out I just kept seeing the signs for the hunt and thought, "It's a sign!". So the Up the Chimney Hunt it was, and I am SO glad, cos this hunt rocks! I have done 28 stops and I have tons of awesome stuff already. Here are some of my favs so far...

Pic #1:
Earmuffs: Artilleri - Fluffy Earmuffs
Shape: Curio - Hourglass Winter Shape
















Pic #2: Balaclava - Holiday Jacket



















Pic #3: Doppelganger - 34th Street Dress



















Pic #4: Doppelganger - 34th Street Pants and Vest



















Pic #5: Ducknipple- Jacket



















Pic #6: DUH - Snowbooties




















Pic #7: Fishy Strawberry - Chunky Wood Knit Sweater

















Pic #8: Meu! and Ska - Bad Wolf Tee















Pic #9: Meu! and Ska - Gromit Tee




















Pic #10: Miseria - Sugar Dress




















Pic #11: Mix and Match - Hobo















Pic #12: NachtMusik - Hombre















Pic #13: Shiki - Sweater and Scarf


















Pic #14: Surf Couture - Wool Socks (green shown, but other colours in pack)













Pic #15: This is a Fawn - Deep V-Neck Tee
















Pic #16: Young Urban - Holly Sweater

Comments

Popular Posts