A Sad, Sad Day

I have finished the hunt. Sob. All good things must come to an end, and today was the day I ended the Shoes and Accessories Hunt. I have had fun and collected more shoes and accessories than I could ever need, but will love wearing. Has been an awesome, so big round of applause to the organisers and designers and store owners who took part!

I will confess that I abandoned a few places because I just could not find them. I love hunts, but I really am not happy spending days hunting for an item in a huge store with no clue to help. There is hunting and then there is needle in a haystack...

Ok, gripe over. If you have thoughts in this let me know.

Pic 1:
Shoes: House of Xevion - Satin Platform Purple (SAH Gift)


Pic 2:
Shoes: R2 Fashion - Anela Cherry (SAH Gift)


Pic 3:
Shoes: HoneyBear's - Plaid Ballet Slipper (SAH Gift)

Pic 4:
Shoes: Nardcotix - Ashoka T-Strap Plaid (SAH Gift)

Pic 5:
Shoes: Nardcotix - Rebekah Pumps Liquorice (SAH Gift)

Pic 6:
Shoes: MEB Fashion - Suede & Studs Brown Boots (SAH Gift)

Pic 7:
Hair and Hat: IC Design - SAH Hat (withhair) (SAH Gift)
Jewellery: Periquita - Square Necklace and Earrings (SAH Gift)
Skin: Belleza - Alyson SK Group Gift Cleavage (Group Gift)
Lingerie: House of Xerion - Lace Goddess (SAH Gift)

Pic 8:
Shoes: [Avoid] - Comfie Shoes (SAH Gift)

Pic 9:
Shoes: B&T Fashion - Stars Winter Sneakers Vichy Pink (SAH Gift)

Pic 10:
Shoes: Consequence - Dorothy's Ruby Doom Slipper (SAH Gift)

Pic 11:
Bag: RGK - Riveted With Hearts (SAH Gift)


Skins: Bellezza - Alyson (Group Gift) - in order of pics Top Left - Pale, Top Right - Med, Bottom Left - SK, Bottom Right - Tan

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts