A Few of My Favourite Things Part 2

As promised here is the next installment in my Fav Things blogs. I hope you enjoyed the last one. I know I enjoyed making it.

Today I am going to show you some stores that I love and some of their wares.

First up is DUH! Hang, I just love the name! But seriously, I love this store as it offers quality products that don't break the bank. They also have wonderful hunt gifts and lucky chairs prizes, and they are now bringing in some bags and clothes too! Hoorah!

Those high top sneakers (bottom left) are SO cool! I got them in a hunt and loved them so much that I went back and bought some more. The best thing is that all the shoes pictured would have totalled less than 100L all up! Some are hunt gifts, lucky chair prizes, freebies and a couple I bought. Thanks, DUH! You rock! And thanks, Renee!

The next store I love is IrEn. I am in their group and they are very kind to their group members. They are also a store that offers great hunt prizes and some of the items pictured are from hunts I have done. IrEn has a great MM Board and also offers some freebies and is actually an awesome looking store too! Keep it up, IrEn! Love ya work, Irischka!


Now, you know my fetish for furniture and I have blogged this store before, but it has to be mentioned in my favs cos it is my absolute fav furniture store for a whole heap of reasons. Munspain, you make me smile! #1 MM Board with awesome items. #2 Fantastic dollarbie and cheapie furniture. #3 Reasonably priced furniture with excellent poses. #4 Great deals for group members!
Most of the furniture in my house is from Munspain, cos it looks amazing. Funky designs and colours. Thanks, Munspain! And thank you, MayaHabanaCortes!


I also want to take this time to mention some stores that are newish to me and are beginning to creep into my favs list:

Keep an eye on Kamikaze. The owner rocks and they offer great clothing and regularly have freebies on new items! I love the mixture of styles and their jeans are awesome! Wow. Thanks, Miuccia! Hugs!


The other store is Cynful. I joined their subscribo and have not regretted that! Great clothing and great deals on new items. The clothes have awesome texturing and colours, and are uniquely designed. Thanks, Cynthia! Hugs!


I have to point out that I do have other fav stores, but these are the ones that consistently offer high quality cheapies and freebies, which is kinda the purpose of my blog! So, thanks to all mentioned!

Comments

Popular Posts