More Lurching Needed

More ZombiePopcorn items are required, so here they are! I wish there were more to show you! Had fun with these today and have a few left for the next blog post! I am also loving this zombie skin. I have a small collection of scary skins, mostly involving blood. My friend, Kav, thinks it is a bit weird, but I love it. Might even show you sometime. Remind me!
Oh, and tomorrow... I have a real treat for you...well, possibly. Not telling though. Hehe!

Pic 1:
Dress: Torque - Cake Long Shirt Pink
Hair: Exile - Zack Darkfyre
Skin: [Plastik] - Zombie Femme Stage 2
Jewellery: Gems and Kisses - ZombiePopcorn Necklace Unisex


Pic 2:
Jacket and Jeans: AD Sport Skin Republic - Female Latex Jacket and Jean 2010 III


Pic 3:
Outfit: so what? - Jacket, Gloves, Blood Tattoo and Pants


Pic 4:
Dress and Lingerie: {paper.doll} - Peekback Mini


Pic 5:
Box: =Cloud 9.1= - Stealth Box C


Pic 6:
Item: Awesome Blossom - Nose Knife


Pic 7:
Item: Awesome Blossom - Silly Spoon

Pic 8:
Leaf: Baffle! - Sweet Leaf Floating

Pic 9:
Bed: Concrete Flowers - Dreams of Pizza Bed
Avatar: Trashtastic - Zombie Doll

Pic 10:
Horse: [doll] - My Pet Horse, Toby

Pic 11:
Chair: !Infinite - Lili Chair - Heather Grey

Comments

Popular Posts