Arya Slinks In

If you have been wondering where I have been then I have just two words for you...'hunt - ing'. Tis the season for some awesome hunts and Mister and I have been out searching for awesome goodies. And I can't wait to show you. However, that day is not today. =) Today is to catch up on all the other stuff that has piling up in my inventory and making me trip over it as I store away all the hunt stuff.

Pic 1:
Outfit: Kitteh Bitz - Cammy (MM Board)


Pic 2:
Outfit, Ears and Tail: Kitteh Bitz - Zsa Zsa (MM Board - shape, skins and shoes not shown)


Pic 3:
Outfit: Toxic Kitty - Rebel Kitty (Lucky Chair Gift)


Pic 4:
Umbrella: Weather! or Not - Starhuntbrella (Subscribo Gift)
Pants: FK Virtues - Kelly Wool - Green (preview copy)
Top: FK Virtues - Retro Dreams Corset - Dark Green (preview copy)


Pic 5:
Top: Roxxstar - Morf Red (MM Board)
Skirt: TrOuBlEd ReBeL - Big Flowers Skirt (MM Board)

Comments

Popular Posts