A Walk Down The Lane

A friend took me over to Starlust'A La Mode - East Side, Bill Sim, which I have been to before, but didn't know about all the goodies lining the bridge. I am not sure how I missed them and they have probably been shown on many a blog, but they are new to me so I can show and enjoy. The stores are all in the sim, so I will just give you the one above to the gifts and then you can wander from there!

Tomorrow is a special day for me. It will be my 200th blog and to celebrate I have a gift for you. I decided to make you a present so I can say it was 'made by Arya'. I warn you, that I am kinda like the kid that 'makes' you something for your birthday out of popsicle sticks and sticky tape, so don't get too excited...hehe. Anyway, tomorrow it will be available from Quantum Fields at my fav club.

I will put it by my tip jar, so if you feel like donating feel free. So you know, I don't make any money from blogging, so pretty much everything I show you that costs, I have had to buy. I don't mean to make it a sob story, and you don't have to tip anything, I will still love you! I love blogging for you and will continue on even if it means I have to mug people on the street or sell a pixelated kidney. LOL.

Pic 1:
Dress: Posh - Polka Dot Doll Dress (1L)
Shoes: Ty Zvezda - Dolly Pumps with Bow (1L)
Hair: Deviant Style - Lily - Red (100L)


Pic 2:
Dress and Bracelet: Icing - Night Mist Gift (1L)


Pic 3:
Outfit: AyYaiYai - Diamond Halter Top and Tabbed Shorts (1L)

Pic 4:
Hair: @Waffles - Free Sophisticated Love - Dark Chocolate (1L)
Top: Garbage - Glamorous - Yeah - Purple (1L for Fatpack)
Socks: Split Pea - Angeles - Cable Knit Socks Grey (1L)

Pic 5:
Pants and Top: Garbage - Fancy Pants Pants and Glamorous Silver Shirt (1L for Fatpack)

Pic 6:
Top: Bai Bye - Ruffle Sweetheart Top Teal (1L)

Pic 7:
Top: Cyanide - It's Amazing (1L)

Pic 8:
Shirt: Young Urban - Campervan Shirt (1L - 3 different shirts in pack)

Saw these next two dresses on some other blogs, but in case you have been under a rock, here they are again! As I was doing these pics I got a skin from IrEn as a group gift, so here it is too!
Pic 9:
Dress: OoEase! - Prestige Dress in Poptart (MM Board)
Skin: IrEn - Nicole - tan update (Group Gift)

Pic 10:
Dress: OoEas! - Prestige Dress in Key Lime (MM Board)
Skin: IrEn - Nicole - Tan Update Tattooed (Group Gift)

Pic 11:
Outfit: Ho Wear - Another Brick (25L)

Comments

Popular Posts