From X-Men To XXX-Men

Well, in the X- Men series that I watched as a kid, Cyclops ends up with Jean Grey! So there! :P Arya guessed in her post that I'm a big comic book fan. To resolve her curious mind, I've taken a picture of a shirt I own in SL:

Shirt: A:S:S- Classic Comic Collection Spiderman (Not Free)


When I signed on earlier today, my gf messaged me to say that she was at a store where the Lucky Chair was on the letter "M". She told me it was a pink skirt, but I was so excited that I read it as "pink SHIRT" and hopped onto that chair. I was so disappointed when I received the pink SKIRT instead of the SHIRT I was hoping to get. The great thing about the Grumble store is that their lucky chair gifts are transferrable and a kind friend, Buffy, gave me a few mens items.

Pic 1:

Shorts: Grumble- GG LC Mens Beach Shorts (Lucky Chair)



Pic 2:

Shirt: Grumble- LC Mens Collared Shirt (Lucky Chair)



Pic 3:

Shirt: Grumble -LC Mens Sweater Brown (Lucky Chair)



A few things from the XXX hunt (mrowrrr). Oh yes, I've grown up quite a bit since Saturday morning cartoons!

Pic 4:

Outfit: Grumble- GG Mens Net Tank Red/ GG Mens Brief Red



Pic 5:

Skin: BeReal- Exclusive Max Skin
*Skin also pictured above in Pic 4*



Pic 6:

Outfit: MF-Designs- Native Stripper/Dancer




Comments

Popular Posts