Movin' and Shakin'

I'm a mover and a shaker. I absolutely love to travel and explore, so I figured I'd change the scenery of my pictures to reflect that. Residing in New York, I had to include a Times Square background.
I have a lot of shirts to show you from Ducknipple. They have a discounted area in the back of their store and it is definitely worth checking out.
Before Sleep has 9 new guy items out, 5 shirts with hobo symbols and 4 pairs of board shorts, all for just 10L each. This is until June 23 12pm slt.
Finally, I'll show you a few items that 22769 is offering as a group and hunt gift.

Pic 1:

Hoodie: Ducknipple- Mariomush Hoodie (0L)
Jeans: Aoharu- Dark Vintage (Not Free)
Belt: A&M - Grey Belt (Part of Grey Day Outfit- 49L Sale For Guys



Pic 2:

Shirt: Ducknipple- Oh Ah (0L)



Pic 3:

Shirt: Ducknipple - Joystick (0L)
*Atari Gaming System- FTW!*


Pic 4:

Shirt: Ducknipple- Mario (0L)



Pic 5:

Shirt: Ducknipple- Optimus (0L)



Pic 6:

Shirt: Before Sleep- Good Road (10L)



Pic 7:

Shirt: Before Sleep- Hit The Road (10L)


Pic 8:

Shirt: Before Sleep- Safe Camp (10L)



Pic 9:

Shirt: Before Sleep- This Way (10L)



Pic 10:

Shirt: Before Sleep- Board Shorts [BLUE] (10L)
*Shorts also come in Brown, Gray, and Green.*



Pic 11:

Outfit: 22769 -Lounge Lizard (Groovy Love Hunt)


Pic 12:

Outfit: 22769 - SLH Gift (Song Lyrics Hunt)



Pic 13:

Outfit- Atomic Bambi/ Le Cirque -Maniera Gift Bag- Final (0L)



Comments

Popular Posts