Getting Dressed!

I like looking at The Dressing Room items, but I don't often buy. But, yesterday I couldn't help myself. I bought a skin, hair and an outfit. Sigh.

I blame my friends. They weren't around to stop me. Darn them.

Pic 1:
Hair: Exile @ The Dressing Room BLUE - Layne - Cali (60L for fatpack of 4 colours)
Outfit: Mimikri @ The Dressing Room BLUE - Roxy (70L)
Skin: [dekade] @ The Dressing Room BLUE - Brooke 2 - Sunkissed (70L)
Lashes: Amacci - Eyelashes - Allure - Black (Not Free)


Pic 2:
Hair: Exile @ The Blue Dressing Room - Layne - Smoke (
Dress: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang - Chocolate Mini Dress (Lucky Board)


Pic 3:
Hair: Exile @ The Blue Dressing Room - Layne - Molten
Outfit: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang - Sugar Skull Cropped Tee and Capris (Lucky Board)


Pic 4:
Top: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang - Penny Top - Burgandy (1L - Other Colours Available)


Pic 5:
Cardigan: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang - Carrie Cardigan - Sand (1L - Other Colours Available)


Pic 6:
Tee: Funkstar - OneGroup (Group Gift)


Pic 7:
Dress: NK Couture - Dotties - Lemon (Fashion Trend Group Gift)


Pic 8:
Gown: Vinyl Cafe - Elogence Gown - Red (Vinyl Cafe Group Gift)

Comments

Popular Posts