I Am Loving the Beach

One of the hunts I fell upon as I was multi-hunting was the Beach Loving Hunt. I decided to check out a few of the stores and show you a sampling of what I found.

I do have a funny confession to make though. I did that thing I do...again. I started a hunt and was collecting bits when I realised two things: 1. There was nothing in the folders except LMs and 2. Although today is the 10th in Arya Land, it is not in SL and the hunt hadn't actually started. Sigh.

Oh, and scroll down for some non-hunt goodies!!!

Skin: Tik Tok
Hair: Magika
Eyes: Umedama Holic

Pic 1:
Dress: Divalicious - BL Hunt Dress

Pic 2:
Bikini and Sarong: Cilian'gel - Got Flower Power


Pic 3:
Bikini: Pretty Stick - Cotton Candy Bikini


Pic 4:
Dress: [M2M] - Snake's Dress - Cream

Pic 5:
Gown: Lemania Indigo - Van Gogh Starry

Pic 6:
Outfit: Xplosion - Catlady SkirtDress Black Blue

Pic 7:
Outfit: Insatiable Fashions - Summer Love Top and Shack Shorts

Pic 8:
Dress: +Flirt+ - Cobble Knoll Mini Dress

Pic 9:
Lingerie: Good Clothing - Thermomesh

Pic 10:
Outfit: SLC - Sweetness Pink

Pic 11:
Dress: TrendStyle - Sexy Dress - Red

Pic 12:
Outfit and Flip Flops: [SE*Designz] - Summer Outfit - Beach Girl

Pic 13:
Tattoo and Boots: Illicit Designs - Anarchy Boots and Ivy Tattoo
Dress: Poison - Audrey Dress

Pic 14:
Bikini and Safety Wear: a.nom.a.ly - Sweet Paisley Bikini, Swimmies and Swim Tube

And...
I ran really fast over to PixelDolls today when I heard they had some freebies to grab! Not much gets me away from hunting (ask my long-suffering friends), but I am glad I did take a detour!

Pic 1:
Dress: Fade Brocade Dress - Violet

Pic 2:
Dress: Fade Shirt Dress - Violet


Pic 3:
Dress: Fade Wrap Dress - Violet

Pic 4:
Dress: Fade Velvet Dress - Violet

Pic 5:
Top: Beau - Violet

Pic 6:
Top: Leslie - Violet

Pic 7:
Top: Miria - Violet

Pic 8:
Top: Joli - Violet

Pic 9:
Top: Papillon - Violet


Pic 10:
Top: Reve - Violet

Comments

Popular Posts