Just Good Fun

I like hunting. I know this will shock you, but I do. The funny thing about that at the moment is that I can't seem to settle to one hunt. I am in a store and I can't find a hunt item, but I find one from another hunt, so I start doing that. It makes for some fun and, I will admit, some confusion because I can't remember which hunt item I am trying to find.

Spent ages in one store looking for a moon then realised I should have been looking for a perfume jar. Doh!

Today I am showing you some items from the Vintage Flair Hunt. This hunt showcases all things vintage with items from the 50's to the 80's. Not all items are out yet, but should be today. Here is the starting point.

Pic 1:
Dress: aMuse - Vintage Flair
Hair: Magika - Darling - Blonde Wheat (NOT in hunt. 20L for Fatpack)


Pic 2:
Top: Xplosion - Corset Black


Pic 3:
Outfit: Shadow Moon - Vintage Leather


Pic 4:
Dress: FIN - 1950 Cocktail Dress
Washing Machine: FIN - 1950 Washing Machine


Pic 5:
Outfit: May's Soul - Star
Scooter: FIN - Retro Scooter Yellow

Pic 6:
Top: Ducknipple - Sonnet - Blue

Pic 7:
Outfit: Lemania Indigo - Baby Love

Comments

Popular Posts