Brainssss!

Oh, frabjous day! Calooh! Callay! I am chortling with joy!* It is brillig indeed that the 2nd Zombie Popcorn Hunt is alive (or undead?) and hitting SL like...well, a herd** of zombies! I loved the first hunt, so was eager to tackle the 2nd. I finished it in two sittings, although I will confess that they were long sittings as I am sick at home with an undiagnosed flu (but do have urge to oink).

Some of the stores were HARD as! A couple had me mumbling under my breath and reaching for my stress ball, but I got there in the end, thanks to some other awesome hunters who helped me out along the way!

Small gripe: I know hunts are not supposed to be easy peasy, but if you are a HUGE store, at least giving the floor or department the item is in would be sooooo helpful. Deviant Designs is always great by doing this and at least getting you in the right vicinity.

Dang, hate to whinge, but getting it out was cathartic and now I have closure and can move on!

I told Mister (he, of the alleged Borat mankini) that he would need to restrict my blogging for today or you will have all 84 items from the hunt in one post. He just laughed, as if I was joking. Or perhaps he was looking at himself in the mirror again. Who knows?

So, I have set myself a limit today of 15 pics. That is going to be tough. I am also going to be unusually kind today and tell you the hunt number, so if you need clues you can get help. I know, I know, I am too nice.

I also HAVE to show you a few preview items cos they are like SO awesome. Ok, I need to calm down cos I am channeling teenage girl here. I will take a chill pill and get on with it.

BIG thanks to Rogue from RoTtEn DeFiAnCe for letting me take pics on the store sim!

NOTE: All items are ZombiePopcorn Hunt, unless otherwise stated.

Pic 1:
Hair: Exile - Maggie - Softframe #65
Skin: Garage - ZombiePopcorn Hunt Gift Skin - Freckles #66
Lingerie: [ILAYA] - Ayata #74 (hint: clue says look outside, but is inside)
Pose: No Strings Attached - Zombie 01 #52

Pic 2:
Hair: Exile - Maggie - Sandstorm #65
Tattoos: Para Designs - Snakebite Colour Dark #31 (other colours in pack)
Dress: Acid & Mala Creations - Hole Clothing Line - Black and Red Dress #8
Necklace and Mouth Item: Concrete Flowers - Shelly Necklace and Brain Kebab #43
Pose: No Strings Attached - Zombie 02 #52

Pic 3:
Skin: !Imabee! - Bam Bam Pizza and Ham #13
Hair: MINA - Mies - Brick (NIA Hunt)
Dress and Jewellery: LOULOU&CO - Zombie Dress and Necklace
Pose: No Strings Attached - Zombie 04 #52

Pic 4:
Skin: !Imabee! - Bam Bam Pizza and Ham #13
Hair: MINA - Mies - Brick (NIA Hunt)
Pyjamas: WOE - Purple Pyjamas #15
Bracelet: BLITZED - Legacy Bracelet #7
Scar: Love Zombie - Y-Stitch Tattoo #25
Pose: No Strings Attached - Zombie 05 #52

Pic 5:
Hair: Cri-Cri - Zombie Hair #58
Outfit: .:it's Cake - Doucher T Shirt and Hotness Pants #5
Pose and Pose Item: Del May - DIY Voodoo 1 #56

Pic 6:
Hair: Cri-Cri - Zombie Hair #58
Skin: Mons - Amozon Skin #79
Tee: Name Pending - Zombie Girls #18
Leggings: Leaks - Zombie Got Me, Black Leggings #17
Chair and Pose: Slash Me Poses - Me Breaks Out Chair #70

Pic 7:
Hair: MINA - Puk - Oragina #62
Skin: .44 Calibre - Djinn and Tonic - MUA - Pale Tears of Blood #23
Dress: FlipSide - Zombie Popcorn Dress #34
Pose: [doll] - Tess 05 #16

Pic 8:
Hair: MINA - Puk - Oragina #62
Skin: .44 Calibre - Djinn and Tonic - MUA - Pale Tears of Blood #23
Dress: [ bubble ] Zombie Raider Dress #55
Pose: [doll] - Tess 03 #16

Pic 9:
Hair: MINA - Puk - Oragina #62
Skin: .44 Calibre - Djinn and Tonic - MUA - Pale Tears of Blood #23
Lip Piercing: [-iPOKE-] - Dead Rose #39
Necklace: Caroline's Jewelry - My Zombie Heart #68 (also has earrings that you can't see)
Dress: [aRAWRa] - Green Grabby Zombie Dress #37 (beige option also)
Pose: [doll] - Tess 07 #16

Pic 10:
Hair: MINA - Puk - Oragina #62
Skin: .44 Calibre - Djinn and Tonic - MUA - Pale Tears of Blood #23
Dress: \\Le'Boom// - Zebra Mama Dress and Lace Leggings #83
Pose: [doll] - Tess 03 #16

And now for something completely different...

Pic 11:
Hair: Amacci - Lara - Dark Copper (250L for Pack of Colours)
Top: Aqua - Plush Surprise - Brown (Preview Copy)
Shorts: Aqua - Highflyer Knee Shorts - Cream (Preview Copy)
Boots: Hoorenbeek - Military Boots - Used - Brown (ZombiePopcorn Hunt #27)
Bike: Cleo Designs - Only Me Bicycle (Preview Copy)

Pic 11:
Hair: Amacci - Lara - Dark Copper (250L for Pack of Colours)
Top: Aqua - Plush Surprise - Brown (Preview Copy)
Shorts: Aqua - Highflyer Knee Shorts - Cream (Preview Copy)
Boots: Hoorenbeek - Military Boots - Used - Brown (ZombiePopcorn Hunt #27)
Trunk: {what next} - 'Unmentionables' Trunk (Clam Hunt at Starlust)

Pic 12:
Hair: Amacci - Liana - Onyx
Top: Aqua - Plush Surprise - Green (Preview Copy)
Shorts: Aqua - Highflyer Knee Shorts - Brown (Preview Copy)
Boots: Hoorenbeek - Military Boots - Used - Brown (ZombiePopcorn Hunt #27)
Bike: Cleo Designs - Lets Bicycle Together (Preview Copy)

Mister: Hurry up, Arya!
Me: I am pedalling as hard as I can. It is sand you know. You are no lightweight.
Mister: What are you trying to say?
Me: Nothing. Nothing at all.

Pic 13 and 14:
Hair: Amacci - Liana - Onyx (250L for Pack of Colours)
Bikini: Bliss Couture - Caribbean Breeze Bikini (ZP Hunt)
Tube: CuCa Designs - Couple Innertube (ZP Hunt)

Pic 15:
Hair: Amacci - Lena - Hazelnut (250L for Pack of Colours)
Bikini: Bliss Couture - Caribbean Breeze Bikini (ZP Hunt)
Ottoman: Cheap Cheap - Ottoman (50L - great poses)

* I apologise to Lewis Carroll for plagiarising lines from Jabberwocky (best poem ever!)
** I looked it up. "A group of zombies is called a mob, swarm, drag, appetite, or plague."

Comments

Popular Posts