Ken

My girlfriend said to me the other day, "You look like a Ken doll."
I was in a tuxedo suit and had on hair similar to a Ken doll (side swept hair that is neatly tucked into place).
It made me think, perhaps we're all just Barbie and Ken dolls on second life.
I wonder how many residents in SL see their avatars as another form of a Barbie/Ken doll to dress up or down.
Well, if you do see yourself as a Ken, I have various outfits to dress you up!
Sorry, outfits do not include convertible or dream house. :)
Barbie can be found in-world and is sold separately.

Pic 1:

Bottoms: Silk Dreams - Pajama Bottoms for Men (Strut Your Stuff Hunt)



Pic 2:

Top: iNFliCT- [iN] VTee Black (0L)
*Available in various colors*
Jeans: ~Candy Metal~ Sirius Jeans Men Broken (99L)



Pic 3:

Top: UM- Black Hoodie (1L)
Shorts: Connors - Surf Pants (Group Gift 0L)



Pic 4:

Hat: nManMa & Dura - Summer Gift (0L)
Top: Jetcity - Border Shirt Gray (2L)
Jeans: Jetcity - Black Denim (2L)



Pic 5:

Top: Jetcity - White Shirt (2L)



Pic 6:

Top: Jetcity - Jacket {Grey} (2L)
Jeans:~Candy Metal~ Sirius Jeans Men (99L)


Comments

Popular Posts