Older and Wiser

I'm back a little older and a little wiser. Okay, maybe not wiser, but definitely a little older. Thank you for all the birthday wishes!
I haven't spent a lot of time on SL lately due to RL events, but you know how they say absence makes the heart grow fonder? I realized how much I missed the people I call my friends in SL. I found myself wondering what was happening in SL? What were my friends doing? What sales was I missing!? It's good to be back and I know Arya must've missed me a lot! :P

I suggest all you guys out there to head over to AQUA and slap the MM board for the dark blue jeans. These jeans are only available today via MM Board and only 50 people are needed! A lot of times jeans don't fit around the shoes nicely, but the cuffs are wide enough to accommodate that. I paired them up with a few v-neck sweaters I found at Glad Rags and they make a nice outfit.

Pic 1:

Jeans: AQUA - Male PB Jeans Dark Blue (MM board 50 people needed)



Pic 2:

Top: Glad Rags- Men's Grey Sweater (1L)



Pic 3:

Top: Glad Rags - Black Striped Sweater (1L)



Pic 4:

Hair and Eyes: Madesigns - Xander Hair/Dark Brown and Swamp (Platinum Hunt 10L)



Pic 5:

Outfit: Rotten Defiance - Back To School Boy (Subscribo Gift)
*I'm on the run to catch these great deals!*




Comments

Popular Posts