Renovations

I decided that the House and Garden hunt was a good opportunity to have a clean out and a spring clean of my house and garden.

Now, if you know me at all, then you will know I do nothing by halves. I also get ever-so-slightly carried away at times. (I am glaring at certain people right now, daring them to cough or roll their eyes or even breathe weird).

So, here is the result of my spring clean:

In my defense, I did keep my waterfall and a couple of deck chairs. I also decided to go with more water and less land. It is my cunning plan to keep my prims down. It will fail miserably, but the thought is there.

So, I thought that it would be fun to show you what I do to fill it back up again and at the same time show you some awesome items from the House and Garden Hunt and, as usual, some other bits and pieces I picked up along the way. Ok, it is mainly fun for me, but saddle up and come for the ride!

More of that later...

Today I am showing some awesome goodies, and I have decided that Ayanna from Aqua just loves us all TOO much. Yet again she is throwing bargains at us! So, make sure you run over to her store and buy them all up. They are so gorgeous and I wish my pics did them justice! Will also show you two more of the uber-sexy Barely There range!

They are teamed beautifully today with hair from ChiChickie! which arrived just in time! I love it when a plan comes together!!

Oh, and the chairs are from...hehe...not telling cos it will ruin my fun and the surprise. Tell ya tomorrow.

Pic 1:
Outfit: Aqua - Wild Desires - Sable (10L at Aqua's street front sale!)
Hair: ChiChickie - Ginger - Honey (Preview Copy)

Pic 2:
Dress: Aqua - Summer of Love #1 (10L in Street Sale)
Shoes: Aqua - Summer of Love #1 (20L in Street Sale)
Hair: ChiChickie - Ginger -Chestnut (Group and Sub Gift)

Pic 3:
Dress: Aqua - Summer of Love #2 (10L in Street Sale)
Shoes: Aqua - Summer of Love #2 (20L in Street Sale)
Hair: ChiChickie - Rachel -Mocha (Preview Copy)


Pic 4:
Dress: Aqua - Summer of Love #3 (10L in Street Sale)
Shoes: Aqua - Summer of Love #3 (20L in Street Sale)
Hair: ChiChickie - Rachel -Red (Group and Sub Gift)


Pic 5:
Bikini: Aqua - Barely There - Petal Power - Red Roses (pack of 5 diff ones on xstreet for 99L. See Saturday blog post for Daisies)
Hair and Flower: ChiChickie - Scott - Mahogany and Hair Flower - Colour Change (Group and Sub Gift)
Jewellery: Dark Mouse - Fabulous and Funky Bangles and Earrings - Silver (Group and Sub Gift in Store)

Pic 6:
Bikini: Aqua - Barely There - Petal Power - Pink Tulips (pack of 5 diff ones on xstreet for 99L. See Saturday blog post for Daisies)
Hair and Flower: ChiChickie - Scott - Chocolate and Hair Flower - Colour Change (Preview Copy)
Jewellery: Dark Mouse - Fabulous and Funky Bangles and Earrings - Silver (Group and Sub Gift in Store)


Pic 7:
Dress: Baiastice - Jenevie Dress - White (Group Gift)


Pic 8:
Cape: Show Me On The Doll - Tainted Taxidermist's Cape (MM Board)
Skin and Hair: F'd Up - Lauren - Smashed Broken Skin and Bunned Black Hair (No Strings Attached Hunt)


Pic 9:
Dress: A Piece of Candy - Mellie - Green (August Group and Sub Gift)
Skin: F'd Up - Lauren - Jointed - Asphyxiated (Lucky Board)


A designer sent me these to look at and I don't necessarily blog everything I get sent, but these are so cool! I went "wow" when I saw the skins and bikinis! Look at the definition on the abs! Too cool. They are not free, but not too expensive either, so go take a looksee! Will show some today and some tomorrow! The store is called CandyMetal.

Pic 10:
Bikini: CandyMetal - Metal Broken Bikini - Blue (60L and 150L for fatpack of 4 colours)
Skin: CandyMetal - SecreTSoul Skin #1 (150L)


Pic 11:
Bikini: CandyMetal - Metal Broken Bikini - Purple (60L)
Skin: CandyMetal - SecreTSoul Skin #5 (1oL promo!)

Comments

Popular Posts