Here, There, Er'where

I've got some goodies to show you! I've jumped from store to store picking up items I'm sure you'll like. It's been a quiet Sunday and I like that.
I got a lot done today and it makes me feel accomplished. I'm one of those people who writes stuff in their to do/agenda book and get's a high off of crossing it off the list. It's just the pleasure of knowing you got something done. Things that have been lingering over my head over the past week are finally gone and I can start off fresh tomorrow, woot! That's a good thing because tomorrow is the MHOH!

Pic 1 and 2:

Skin: Cstar- Mr. September/Fair (Store Hunt)





Pic 3:

Outfit: Shiki@Modavia - Turtleneck Sweater/Winter Slacks (Modavia Fashion Week 0L)




Pic 4:

Top: Style for Him - Mens Black V-neck (0L)




Head on over the Ducknipple and find boxes on the beach. Each box contains several tops for 0L or 25L. Here's a landmark that will lead you to the shore to start your search!

Pics 5- 10:

Tops: Ducknipple - Oldies 011 (0L)








Comments

Popular Posts