Free Fallin'

More items from For the Love of Fall hunt plus some other bits from round and about. I am so impressed with this hunt. The quality is great and the support is great. I know I always say I love finding new stores, but it is true. I did and they were great. Always a bonus.

Quick post today cos life is keeping me busy...the first one, not the second one!

All items from FTLOF Fall hunt unless I tells ya otherwise!

Pic 1:
Hair: Arata Shouten - Renewal Open Hair Gift - Marmite (1L for Fatpack - upstairs)
Skin: MIASNOW - Fresh - Tan
Outfit and Shoes: Sassy Kitty Designs - Fallen Leaves
Seat: Cheeky Pea - Bloomin' Bench (225L)


Pic 2:
Top: LiQSuM - Unisex "Get Stuffed" Long Sleeve Tee

Pic 3:
Outfit: Sassy Kitty Designs - Adorable in Purple (Heart Purple Hunt)

Comments

Popular Posts