Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

I redecorated my land. Time for snow. The weird thing is, that in Aryaland it is freaking hot and nearing summer. I guess that is the cool thing about SL. It can be whatever season I want. Brilliant. If only RL was the same then I could decide I wanted heat when it is cold and when I tired of the heat I could have snow or rain. I would like that.

I built an iceskating rink in my backyard cos I love to skate in SL. I have some Skoopf skates and you will see me skating all over SL in them. Sorry about any scratch marks on store floors. My bad.'

Hair: Arata Shouten - Renewal Open Gift Hair (Chocolate and Marmite - 1L)
Skin: Heartsick - Enchant - Bliss - Onyx (10L for Fatpack in sim hunt)

Pic 1:
Outfit: Hasi's - Special Teddy Outfit (Sim Opening Special - 10L)

Pic 2:
Dress: PixelLounge - Belted Sweater Sale Gift Set #1 (Sub Gift...I think...)

Pic 3:
Shoes: Jazumi - Lorraine Heels - Violet Femme (Sub Gift)

Pic 4:
Gown: Paris Metro - Black Snow (ChristmasTime Hunt)

Pic 5:
Dress: Paris Metro - Feather Leather Cocktail Dress (B is for Bonfire Hunt)
Necklace: Michigan's Shack - Iced Choker (Group/Sub Gift)

Pic 6:
Outfit: 22769 - Homewear - Big Blue Turtleneck and Jogging Pants (Group Gift)

Pic 7:
Dress: WoE - Naomi Twain Jean Dress - Oxide (75L - Monday only)
Scarf: [Bellballs] - Fall Scarf (FTLOF Hunt)

Pic 8:
Dress: PurpleMoon Creations - Sunshine in Peach & Burgundy (55L)

Pic 9:
Outfit: B&T Atelier - "Babydoll" - Babypink Hoodie and Slim Jeans (Sim Opening -10L)

Pic 10:
Dress and Stockings: B&T Atelier - Butterfly Dress (2 Versions - Sim Opening Gift - 10L)

Pic 11:
Bikini and Skin: CHIC inc. - Stars (Sim Opening Gift - 10L)

Comments

Popular Posts