Help Japan


There is an awesome event, called Help Japan, to raise money for those affected by the earthquake and tsunami.

There are some amazing designers and designs! ( I was very tempted to buy the full kangaroo costume, but I resisted because people might think I am Australian).

I did however buy the cutest hair and dress. Could not resist!

There is something for everyone's taste, so please spend your Lindens on this worthwhile event. We have all seen the graphic pictures and footage. This is one way you can help. I will be returning!

Hair: **Dura** - Help Japan - Black (100L)
Dress: Chocolate Atelier - Ephemeral Dress - Moegi (50L)
Eyes: Perception - Primavera 6-2 (New Item - Inside Mattie Rae's)
Eyeliner: Miamai - XGen - LashNLiner - Charme - Black Hair (Group Gift)
Pose: Glitterati - 193 (VIP Group Gift)

Comments

Popular Posts