Scary Boho

Some people are a little bit country and a little bit rock 'n' roll. I am more of a little bit scary, little bit rock 'n' roll and a little bit boho kinda chick today.

I was also rapt to find some new hair from Truth that looks a lot like my RL hair! Now, normally in SL I wear brown and red hair, but today I decided to go with my RL colour so you could see what my messy mop looks like.

I had a ball of fun at ^Re.Birth^ today. Went to look at Project Themeory item, but wasn't out yet and noticed Twisted Hunt was there so did that and had a blast finding the clues for the extra items. Thought it appropriate to do some of the pics there!

WARNING: ^Re.Birth^ is adult sim designation.

The boho items are from {what next} as part of the Spruce Up Your Space weekend. They are gorgeous, as usual!

The tees today are made by a friend of mine and when I saw them I had to show. Make sure you check out Polar Designs.

Lastly, I have some new items from Kamikaze and you get a sneak peek before they hit the store Saturday morning!

P.S. Notice how I cunningly put the store names up here so I don't have to do tons of SLURLS! Cunning like a fox!

Pic 1:
Hair: Truth - Riri - Seaspray (250L for colour fatpack. Will show diff blondes in post.)
Makeup: ^Re.Birth^ - Eyeshadow - Boheme, Red - Dark (Open Door Hunt)
Tee: Polar Designs - UJ Guitar (25L)
Belt: Kaotik Kreations - Kaotik Belt (1L)
Jeans: Kamikaze - Zipper Biker Jeans - Blood (New Item)
Pose: ^Re.Birth^ - Twisted Pose - Mystery Woman (Twisted Hunt Extra Item)

Pic 2:
Skin: ^Re.Birth^ - Angels - Cassiel (1L)
Tee: Polar Designs - London Calling 1 (25L)
Jeans: RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - Grunge Flag Jeans (10L)
Pose: ^Re.Birth^ - Twisted Pose - Shy Girl (Twisted Extra)

Pic 3:
Skin and Makeup: ^Re.Birth^ - Ligeia Skin (Twisted Hunt) and Lipstick - Twisted Wilder -
Dying Breath (Twisted Extra)
Tee: Polar Designs - Vampire (25L)
Jeans: Kamikaze - Zipper Biker Jeans - Silver (New Item)

Pic 4:
Tee: Polar Designs - Medusa (25L)
Jeans: Kamikaze - Zipper Biker Jeans - Splatter 1 (Group Gift)

Pic 5:
Makeup: Hysteria - Dark Inked (Tatted Hunt)
Tee: Polar Designs - London Calling 2 (25L)
Jeans: Kamikaze - Zippo Biker Jeans Japo (10L for 12h....tomorrow)
Eyes: Tuli - Gem Eyes - Emerald (0L for Pack)

Pic 6 - 8:
6/7: Dress: Hucci - Skye Dress Lemon
Furniture: {what next} - Boho Chic Set - Citrus (150L in SUYS - also in Jewel)
8: Furniture: {what next} - Boho Chic Dressing Screen and Mannequin (Lazy Sunday)

Pic 9:
Furniture: {what next} - Coastal Cottage Hallway Clutter (Group Gift)

Comments

Popular Posts