Dust Off

Time to dust off this computer and get back to blogging. I feel like I've missed out on a lot and I've also realized that I need to get my photo taking skills up to par. Arya has raised the bar on here and I need to follow suit! Although my photos aren't as glamorous, the items are still worth checking out.

First two outfits are from Delirium. Stop by their Lucky Chairs that change in 5 minute intervals. I wasn't there for very long when two of the three chairs turned to "?". Lucky me!

Picture 1:

Outfit: Delirium -Rock Out (Lucky Chair)




Picture 2:

Outfit: Delirium -Get Comfy (Lucky Chair)




HBM Locker Room has new items and I paired the Tee from Delirium with the baggy pants by [RT].

Picture 3:

Baggy Pants: [RT] @ Locker Room -Baggy Pants ( 75L )




I know Fifty Linden Friday is technically over, but if you hurry you can still grab the jacket from FIR & MNA. Also pick up the boots from Gabriel that come in brown and black.

Picture 4:

Jacket: FIR & MNA - The Sullivan Jacket (50L Fifty Linden Friday *while available*)
Boots: Gabriel -Leather Bootie Black (Group Gift *Brown available)



Head over to Wilson's Design has a new July group gift.

Picture 5:

Outfit: Wilson's - Grey Linen Slacks and Black Top (Group Gift)



And last, but not least. SF Design has released their July Group Gift that comes in three different lengths. I'm really not the short shorts kinda guy, so the shorts pictured below are the longest version.

Picture 6:

Shorts: SF Design - Mens Denim Shorts (Group Gift)


Comments

Popular Posts