New Step


I have been crazy busy of late.  I know it is a busy time of year, but I am also involved in a lot.  That is why I felt it was time to have some separation between my passion for fashion and my absolute love of all things home related.

So, today begins two blogs, but same heart.  I will, of course be blogging both, but I hope readers will find it easier to navigate.  You can look at Where The Heart Is if you feeling a home makeover coming on, or this one if you are wanting a fashion fix.

I am pretty excited about it!

I have also developed separate flickr accounts for both:

For all things fashion go to this flickr page and for all home stuff go to this flickr page.  I have also put the flickr sites under 'Other Places to Find Us' on the right-hand side of the blog.  Easy as!

The pic I have put here is the one I used for my 2 Year Blog post, but I love it and felt it fits the new blog perfectly.

I hope this all makes sense!

Comments

  1. how exciting, Arya! I'm looking forward to following your new adventures :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts