Pretty in Red

I have no idea how to intro this blog post.  I have so much to show, but I don't want it to turn into an epic involving loads of pictures and eventually hobbits and some kind of quest involving jewellery.

I have decided, therefore to break this post into groups.  This one will be about the With Love, Again Hunt and will probably be part 1.

I know every blogger and their dog has blogged this one, bit frankly it is worth it.  The items are awesome.  I haven't done all of it, but I am sure I will.

Remember each item is valued at 10L, but worth soooo much more.

Pic 1 and 2:
Dress:  ISON - Cowl Neck Dress (MESH)
Skin: {.essences.} - Anka
Shoes:  Nardcotix - Mana - Moshi Glitter
Earrings:  U&R Dogs - L'Olimpiade Pierced Earrings - Off-White



Pic 3 and 4:
Dress:  R.icielli - Sweetmama Minidress
Boots and Bag:  PurpleMoon - Mara Boots and Handbag



Pic 5:
Sweater:  Zenith Fashion - Ball Ball Sweater with Black Leggings (Gold Sweater also included)


Poses are from Glitterati, Hair is from Truth, Lashes are from Amacci, and Pose Studio and Background are from PNP.

Comments

Popular Posts