Pretty in Red

I have no idea how to intro this blog post.  I have so much to show, but I don't want it to turn into an epic involving loads of pictures and eventually hobbits and some kind of quest involving jewellery.

I have decided, therefore to break this post into groups.  This one will be about the With Love, Again Hunt and will probably be part 1.

I know every blogger and their dog has blogged this one, bit frankly it is worth it.  The items are awesome.  I haven't done all of it, but I am sure I will.

Remember each item is valued at 10L, but worth soooo much more.

Pic 1 and 2:
Dress:  ISON - Cowl Neck Dress (MESH)
Skin: {.essences.} - Anka
Shoes:  Nardcotix - Mana - Moshi Glitter
Earrings:  U&R Dogs - L'Olimpiade Pierced Earrings - Off-White



Pic 3 and 4:
Dress:  R.icielli - Sweetmama Minidress
Boots and Bag:  PurpleMoon - Mara Boots and Handbag



Pic 5:
Sweater:  Zenith Fashion - Ball Ball Sweater with Black Leggings (Gold Sweater also included)


Poses are from Glitterati, Hair is from Truth, Lashes are from Amacci, and Pose Studio and Background are from PNP.

0 comments :