52 Weeks of Colour Challenge - Bright Turquoise

I forgot all about doing this til I had a look on Luna's website to see her Pose Fair items, and then suddenly remembered.  I rummaged about in my inventory and found this swimsuit, had an idea, grovelled to my lovely friend, Heavenly, for a rowboat, threw on some shoes and hair, tried to take a pic and SL wouldn't let me, relogged, still no pic, emptied cache, relogged, waited for world to de-grey, and voila!  Simple....cough.

I am calling this:

It is Bright Out Here



Rowboat:  L'aize Dayz - Rowboat 2012 (Stationary Item Only)
Swimsuit:  G*Field - Classic Swimwear - Teal
Shoes:  Duh! - Teal Straw Espadrille
Hair:  Truth Hair - Lucia - Cocoa
Skin:  JeSyLiLo - ShamS (TDR Blue)




Comments

  1. Gorgeous vintage feel to your picture -- and cute little shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, and summery, awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts