The Gallery Gift Shop

I am rapt to inform you that I am now one of the blogger's for The Gallery Gift Shop and I am SOOOO excited.  I have always loved the items there and now I get to show them to you and know you will love them too.  The items change each month on the 15th, so the new round has just started.  Here are some of the items for sale at ridiculously great prices!

Hair is from Ploom, skin is from BRAT[inc] and background is from PNP.

Pic 1 and 2:
Outfit:  Evie's Closet - Ellora II - Black
Lashes:  [#7] - Laced Lashes



Pic 3:
Gown:  World's End Garden - Priscilla Noire


Pic 4:
Dress:  22769 - Draped Dress - Beach
Makeup:  [UMEBOSHI] - Kuro Smokey Eyeshadow - Black


Pic 5:
Sweater:  22769 - Beachjumper (I know it is for the boys, but it works for girls too!)

Makeup:  [UMEBOSHI] - Kuro Smokey Eyeshadow - Blue



Comments

Popular Posts