Bit of a Breather

I sometimes get the feeling with blogging that I am in a storm and every now and then I get a lull, like I am in the eye of the storm.  I have been so busy blogging all the amazing goodies from hunts and events, and then I suddenly realise I only have a few items to show you, but that the weekend draws nigh and it will all go crazy again.  Funnily enough these lull days come in the middle of an SL week.  For me it is Wednesday, which is an SL Tuesday.  Strange.


I am also in a chatty mood, so warning you now...


Anyway, I do have some yummies to show you so it is not all doom and gloom.  First up is this lovely mesh  dress which is new from Leri Miles Designs.  It is called Sadie and I am wearing the Raven coloured one.  There are lots of other colours to choose from, or just grab the fatpack!


The poses I am using today are from Focus Poses and this pack is called Model 74.  


This hair is from Tameless Hair and is in the Show Me Your Style Hunt.  You are looking for a clock and I will give you a clue:  You could be very LUCKY to find this clock!


Background is from PNP's Cadenza Pack.




The top in this pic is called Nic Flower Top from Quintessencia and is one I kept forgetting to show you.  I love the shape of this top and it comes in some great colours.  The pants are from Razorblade Jacket and are in the Depraved Summer Love Hunt.  Both items are mesh, so don't grab if ya can't see it.




This sweet outfit is from [SAKIDE] and is another one I almost missed showing you.  The top is mesh and the pants are not.  The cute slippers come with the outfit. The outfit is called Henna and comes in loads of great colour combos.  They are available at LELOOK!




This dress is also from [SAKIDE] and is called Urban Cities White.  The dress is mesh and there is also a top version in the pack.  They also come in Urban Graphs Pink and Urban Japan Black.  These can be found at Perfect Wardrobe til June 23rd.




And lastly from [SAKIDE] is this GORGEOUS Lasting Stripes Swimsuit that is in the Taste of Second Life Birthday Hunt.  It is on now so head out and grab.  Sexy colours available.  The glasses are from {Kiro} at The Gallery Gift Shop.



Comments

Popular Posts