Gathering of the Info!


I was talking to some of my designer friends and we were wondering how many of you have seen something on one of my two blogs (Arya's Heart or Where the Heart Is) and then gone and bought something as a result.  I also decided it was time I got some feedback from you about the blogs.  So, I thought I would make it fun and do some questions on SurveyMonkey.

I would also like to point out that you can 'follow' this blog and Arya's Heart, by clicking the 'Join this Site' button on the right hand side of the page. Just scroll down til you see it.  This means you are kept up-to-date whenever I add something new.

This is your chance to have a say about the two blogs and give me and some designers feedback that we can use to help you the shopper!

Please click on the link below and you can start the survey:

Arya's Heart and Where the Heart Is Survey

I really appreciate your feedback and would love to hear from you.  The survey does not take long and will help me with the direction of the blogs!  Thank you so much in advance.

Comments

Popular Posts