Here Comes the Bride

Cool story to go with this.  A friend gave me a gorgeous engagement ring she had made to have a look at.  I was 'oohing' and 'aahing' over it when Leri sent me some new items to blog.  I laughed at the timing when I realised it was wedding wear.  I told my friend and asked if I could use the ring as part of these pics.  She said I could.

The cool part is that this ring is modelled after her RL engagement ring.  She is getting married soon to a lovely man she met on SL.  It does happen folks!

Bridal Gown:
Leri Miles Design - Melody Mesh Dress Wedding (New Item)
Ring and Nails:  MoonDance Boutique - The Amethyst Ring and Classy Amethyst Nails (New Items)
Poses and Flowers:  Olive Juice - Blooms (Closed Store)




Gown:
Leri Miles Design - Melody Mesh Dress - Pink (New Item - Loads of Colours)


Comments

Popular Posts