The Return

To quote Arnold at Comic-Con, "I'm back!"  My laptop is fixed (let us hope) and I am rearing to go.  Of course I have come back to a blogger's nightmare with so many things to show you, so I did what any good blogger would do...I went shopping.  Work avoidance is an art, you know?

Anyway, now I am cracking the whip on myself and here is what I have to show.  This may be a 'more than one post' kinda day.

Eyes are a freebie from Poetic Colors called Autumn Moon and background is from PNP in 60L Weekend and is the Muted Colors Pack.

Oh, and thanks to Mister for holding the fort while I was gone.  It is AWESOME to have him back and I hope we continue to see more of him too!  I mean, more posts, not more skin...although...

Pic 1:
Hair:  D!va Hair - Tomoko - TypeA - Moon (88L @ Collabor88)
Shape and Skin: Skin Within - Zarya Shape and Skin (0L)
Dress:  Schadenfreude - Eala Dress - Taupe (188L @ Collabor88)
Shoes: Schadenfreude  - Cygnette - Taupe (88L @ Collabor88)
Pose (Pic 1 and 2):  Glitterati Poses - Peace Out (50L for pack in FLF)




Pic 2:
Dress:  Siss Boom - Party Dress (New Item)




Pic 3:
Dress and Gloves:  Siss Boom - Hampton Dress - Green Weave (New Item)




Pic 4:
Outfit:  Avici - Popping Poppies Mesh Outfit (New Item and New Store!)




Pic 5:
Dress:  {PopTart} - Holly Dress - Green Floral (New Item - I will show you more of these cos the textures are SO cool!)





Comments

  1. Oh. I don't know, I quite like seeing Mister's skin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for blogging Skin Within's group gift Arya, I really appreciate it. I also love the outfits and how you've styled her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. /me wonders who Anonymous is. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts