Concrete Jungle



A little known fact, I enjoy suiting up.
There's something about hitting that concrete pavement in a good suit and having some swag.:)
(Remind's me of Barney Stinson's [How I Met Your Mother] song, "Nothing suits me like a suit.")

So when I saw Kauna's new mesh suit, I didn't hesitate to purchase. It's well designed and amazingly textured, ready for any occasion. I also love that they various options and choices to mix n' match, if you so desire.

What I'm wearing

Hair: Exile - 6th Avenue Heartache
Suit: Kauna @ Fameshed -2pc suit/Black
Ears: Aitui - Type 2 Stretched Ears
Aviators: HOC- Aviators Men
Poses: Glitterati




Comments

  1. I love Barney and also Neil Harris is one of my favourite gay dads. He is so proud.
    This is the coolest lil song.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts