Home Stuffs 2

This is part 2 of a two part post!  If you haven't read Home Stuffs 1 then you are probably missing out on some awesome items!

Anyhoooo...

I have these lovely new releases from **Interior Addiction** and L'aize Dayz which will have you running to grab!

This GORGEOUS Forever Summer Greenhouse and items are from **Interior Addiction** and when I saw it I said "WOW!".  It is a stunner. I may just move in!  Also at **Interior Addiction** you will find the lovely Lazy Days Daybed, Lazy Days Two for Tea set, the Potting Bench Bar, the Woodburning Stove, the Butler's Tray, Shabby Rug and great Greenhouse Plants.  There is also a chandelier which in my excitement I forgot to put in the pics!  *Slaps forehead*





And speaking of lazy days...

 ...there is this AMAZING outdoor dining set from L'aize Dayz that I thought would go perfectly on the deck of the Greenhouse and IT DID!

This set is so cool for Autumn with its perfect decor and settings.  Perfect for outside on the deck or in the garden to admire the autumn colours!


Comments

Popular Posts