Taste for Tuesday

Thank goodness Monday is over.  It wasn't bad, but it just means that there is only 4 days til the weekend.  Well, actually only 3 for me...but I digress.

I am enjoying the slow change over to wintery clothes.  And I am counting the days down to Christmas.  you will be pleased to know there is 49 days to go.  I knew you would be pleased to hear that!

I can't wait to see what the designers turn out this year, especially as mesh is now well and truly a part of SL, whether you like it or not.  I am expecting amazing things.

Speaking of amazing, I am moving onto Tasty Tuesday cos I have some delicious and delectable delights for you!  Enjoy.

Oh, and you might even get to meet a friend of mine if I can twist his arm.  Say hi to Riley.

Pic 1:
Dress:  Sassy! - Heartbreaker Dress - Brown (Acid Lily - Non-Mesh)
Boots:  even.flow - Clover Boots - Brown Leather (AL)
Hair:  Truth Hair - Sara (New Release)


Pic 2:
Coat, Skirt and Camisole:  Leri Miles Designs - Evy Coat Blue Sky, Skirt Blue Sky and Camisole Snow (New Releases)


Pic 3:
Top:  22769 - Oversized Shirt - Brown Stripe (Mens Dept)
Pants:  22769 - Skater Pants - Brown Corduroy (Mens Dept)
Necklace:  Phoebe - Fairy Necklace - 9 Beads and Quartz Textures (Acid Lily)
Shape and Skin:  **JOMO** - Halloween Gifts (0L)


Pic 4:
Boots:  [SAKIDE] - Appeal Boots Red (New Release)
Pantyhose:  [SAKIDE] - Warm Pantyhose Cream (New Release)


Pic 5:
Outfit:  [SAKIDE] - Autumnal Cutie (Fake Baked Turkey Hunt)



Comments

Popular Posts