The Return

I am back from my weekend away!  Was lovely, thanks for asking!  Of course, now I have returned to an even bigger pile of items to show you, so I am not going to waste time chatting or I won't have time to show anything!

The items I am showing you today are all from the Depraved Nation Jack or Jill Hunt.  This hunt has two paths; one for the girls and one for the boys.  I will see if Riley or Mister can come and show the boys stuffs!  To get the SLURLS and hunt hints go HERE.

Hair is from Alice Project and is not in hunt.

Skin: [S H O C K] - Dakota Gloomy Skin
Eyes:  *Epic* - Piercing Eyes - Licorice
Jewellery:  Shabby Cat - Iron Cross Ring and Necklace
Piercings:  HollyWeird - Famed Face Piercing
Dress:  {dollle*} - Black and Red Corset Dress
Pose Prop:  WetCat - Jack or Jill Pose Prop Box (Used in all pics)


Dress:  Razorblade Jacket - Wallflower Dress
Necklace:  ***Just You Jewels*** - Necklace Yourself


Dress:  Happy Undead - Cozy Dress - Gradient Teal-Green


Top:  AngelRED Couture - Miss Tilla Tank and Vest


Tattoo:  Para Designs - Guardian - Dark







Comments

Popular Posts