Beach Glamour

I found this stunning Hali Dress from Leri Miles Designs that I just had to blog.  It is so classy with the vertical stripes that you could wear it almost anywhere.  Dress it up with heels or down with flats and you have a very versatile must-have for your inventory.  I am wearing the Harbour colours.  I am apologising now because these were Lazy Sunday items, but I know they will be available at the mainstore too.


 I also HAD to show you this skin and shape from Amacci.  The skin is Rayna and I am wearing the pearl tone.  The shape is Ria and it comes in three sizes: small, medium and curvy.  I am wearing the medium one.


The rest of the items are from my inventory, except for the Truth Hair which is a new release.  It is called Caprice and just gorgeous.

Bag:  The Fashion Cache - Retro Duffle (Was a gift, but currently closed)

Shoes:  Chandelle - Big Bazaar Gift
Bracelet:  Sin and Virtue - Egyptian Bracelet Silver
Background: KaTink - Springtime 37


Comments

Popular Posts