Man Space

A certain male who I will leave nameless...ok, it was Riley...suggested that it was all very well showing decorated rooms in the new Modern Villa from Trompe Loeil (Collabor88), but that men buy houses too so it is important that we show a room that has a more masculine vibe to it.  Surprisingly, he was right...just this once.

So, with Riley's capable assistance (I made him move stuff about), we present you with the office, or as Riley has taken to calling it, Riley's Room.

I will confess I had a blast sorting this room.  I would also like to thank some amazing designers/people who graciously donated ideas and objects to make this room look fab.  So, to Luana Dawg from Kuro (who let me have the Jared Couch, after two days of searching), Sun Graves from Creations Kitchen (who actually redesigned the takeout and pizza boxes so they would look empty and discarded), and to the Greatest Love Group and Winter Thorn from {what next} who were a treasure trove of ideas, I thank you.  You all rock.

Today I am going to bring you some fashion items with the room as a backdrop and tomorrow will be all about the room.  Hope that is ok!


Outfit:  LOoLOo's Menstuff - Platypus (MenStuff Hunt # 87)
Shape:  .:(HoStyle Shapes):. - Josh (Thrift Shop)


Tee:  Razor - Bad Intention (MSH #132)
Shorts:  Drunk Devil - Beach Boardies (Also tee in gift - MSH #134)


Tee:  UnderDogs - Talk Smack Tee Shirt (MSH #76)


Tank:  RoTtEn DeFiAncE - Men's Basic Tee - Red Stripes (Group Gift)


Tank:  Razor - Brawler Tank (Thrift Shop)



Comments

Popular Posts