Under a Moon

My neighbour has been busy again transforming our sim.  I love it, cos you come and on and you are never quite sure what you will find.  The sim could be anything from beaches with palm trees, to mountains and sheep to a city complete with graffiti.   Today, the sim is definitely looking very Halloween.  It is not finished, but it is looking fab.  I can't wait to see the finished product and I will probably have just enough to snap some photos before it transforms into something completely different.  I am hoping for Hobbiton...

Today's fashion items will have you guessing as well as I move from everyday wear to witchy fun.

Pic 1:
Outfit and Shoes:  [trs] - Autumn Outfit (The Black Market - 100L)


Pic 2:
Outfit:  RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - Halloween Queen (Group Gift - You cannot join the group to get this, as it is for current group members only...but I am showing you so you can join and get the next gifts...)


Pic 3:
Outfit:  [SAKIDE] - Naughty Witch Outfit - Orange (Sakide Halloween House)
Hair:  EMO-tions - Windblown IV
Broom:  Impish - Flying Broom (Praying Mary Hunt)


Pic 4:
Outfit:  [SAKIDE] - Orange Pumpkin Outfit (Sakide Halloween House)


Pic 5:
Hair:  PurpleMoon Creations - Dew (54L for Colour Pack)




Comments

Popular Posts