50L and Free

I saw a 2010 Secret 50L Sale advertised yesterday where you have to hunt through all the yummy things in a store to find the hidden 50L items. Well, when I saw Mudhoney on the list I was sold and raced there first to see what furniture I could nab. I was not disappointed. Awesome things! I didn't get them all so you will have to hunt for them yourself...

Pic 1 is the Amber Bed.












Pic 2 is the Ashley Sofa













Pic 3 is the Jody Slipcover Sofa












Pic 4 is the Rustic Spring Lounger













and Pic 5 is the freebie from Nadas (again) in the Advent Calendar gift for the 13th, so race over. It is called Sexy Zipperknit Dress - Brown and I love it a lot!




















Other Items:
Hair - Gransy Fashions - Sensual Short Blonde (not free)
Shoes - Heart and Sole - Black Snowflake Heels (past hunt prize)

Comments

Popular Posts