Admiration

The other day I blogged about In Her Shoes and awesome creator/designer, Rachel Boram, who wants to give back to her customers by giving away lovely shoes, hairs and skins. I have shown you some of the shoes, and thought I would show you her hair and shapes. All free and there is way more than I have shown you here. Is also shapes for guys, but I can't show you that!

On behalf of SL, thank you, Rachel!

Pic 1:
Hair: Vignette - Jaime Charcoal




















Pic 2: Vignette - Racquel -Brick




















Pic 3:
Hair: Vignette - Sophia - Umber




















Pic 4:
Shape: In Her Body - Aziz




















Pic 5:
Shape: In Her Body -Bambi




















Pic 6:
Shape: In Her Body: Tinker



















Other Items:
Skin: Staged - Elizabeth 2 - Winged Coral (past group gift)
Bikini: Mischief - Cocoa Bikini - Green Stripe (subscribo gift - past)
Eyes: Amacci - In Sight Brown/Green Eyes and Brown/Green Big Eyes (group gift)

Comments

Popular Posts