Advent Calendars

So, last night I skipped around SL opening all the Advent Calendars and taking the goodies. At first I was disappointed they weren't chocolates, but I got over it quickly when I saw all the unedible yumminess!

Pic 1:
Dress: Nanashi and Yesss - Dark Dreams (0L)
Hair: (in all pics) Bryce Designs - Dexter - Coffees - Latte (previous day's Advent gift)

















Pic 2:
Dress: WhoNose - Lavender Summer Dreams (is either 0 or 1L)

















Pic 3:
Outfit: Lily Pads - Candy Cane Cutie (0L)

















Pic 4 & 5:
Pants: Kosh - Check Shorts Red and Black (0L)

































Pic 6 & 7:
Bikini - WhoNose - Einikini (Starlust Hunt Prize - found it while I was there)




































Pic 8:
Outfit: Nadas: Lavina Red (0L)

















Pic 9:
Dress: SLC - Pia White (0L)















Ok, I am worn out! Hope you manage to snatch them before tomorrow's come on!

Comments

Popular Posts