I Didn't Just Le. Look...

I spent a while trying to get into the Le.Look sim to grab the goodies cos SO many people are gathering here.

Anyway, finally I managed to sneak in and grab all these items which will eventually make up a whole, very well dressed avatar. There is things for boys and girls, so I made my friend Ty grab the boys stuff so I could show you that as well. He was reluctant, but after threats of physical violence he decided he really wanted to...
I will give you Le.Look URL. All of items are on boards in main square. You need to be in group and I would suggest joining before you go over to the lag. Also, on a personal note....DEPRIM YOURSELVES BEFORE YOU GO OVER! Sheesh!

Pic 1:
Hat and Hair: Maitreya Hair/Hat - Natural Blonde
Pants: Source - Leggings
Sweater: Zaara - Turtleneck Sweater
Skin: LeLutka - Estelle Light Brows





















Pic 2:
Hair: Find Ash - Jet Spike
Shape: Le.Look - Le Homme Shape
Shirt: Weird Monkey Designs - Shirt
Pants: Redgrave - Casual Style




















Pic 3:
Hair, Shape and Pants as in Pic 2
Sweater: Weird Monkey Designs - V-Neck Sweater




















Thanks, Ty! Muah.

Comments

Popular Posts