All Under 40L

Today is a real mix, with items ranging from 0L to 39L, but all yummy and affordable for those of us with a shopping addiction and not a lot of funds. I love SL for that. Can still look funky and fashionable without having to sell a kidney.

SOAPBOX MOMENT: Sometimes when I am out shopping I get people IMing me asking for money, cos they are new and want to get clothes. My answer to this is that I survived for ages with no money in SL and managed to clothe myself and get decent hair, shoes and skins. I have never had to buy money in SL, so it shows that you can survive without having to make it a huge cost. Broadband costs enough without adding to it, in my humble opinion! That is kinda why I started this blog; so you could see that you can look great without the cost!

Ok, climbing down off the soapbox now.

Pic 1:
Pants: AoD - Baggy Barbedwire Checkered - you can change colours etc and resize (MM Board)

Pic 2:
Hair: Free Speerit - Lyrlia - Licorice (0L)
Dress: Free Speerit - Sonia - Longer version of dress available in folder (1L)
Shoes: YS&YS - Blue Peeptoe (Past group gift)

Pic 3:
Hair: Free Speerit - Ally - Licorice (0L)

Pic 4:
Hair: Free Speerit - Brigitta - Licorice (0L)

Pic 5:
Hair: Free Speerit - Elise - Licorice (0L)

Pic 6:
Outfit: LNL - Death Becomes Her Hunt Gift (0L)

Pic 7:
Outfit: LNL - 40 Below Hunt Gift (0L)

Pic 8:
Lingerie: LVS&Co - Lovey Dovey Lingerie (20L)


Pic 9:
Outfit: A Piece of Candy - Mandy Paisley (39L Thursday)


Pic 10:
Oufit: A Piece of Candy - Trinity (1L)

Comments

Popular Posts