Fav Places and Some New

Usually when I log into SL I get a whole pile of notecards to look at and I scope out the dollarbies and freebies and tp off to grab them, but today there was nothing....nada...zip. I stood a while and then decided to go out exploring.

My first stop was Munspain to see what they have in their cheapies area and was delighted to find that they have some yummy new dollarbies and 5L items.

Pic 1:
Furniture: Munspain - Ivory Sofas, Table, Lamp and Rug (1L for each item)


Pic 2:
Furniture: Munspain - Punk Orange Chair and Punk Lime Chair (5L each and other colours available)


Pic 3:
Furniture: Munspain - Loveit Big Sofa and Loveit Single Sofa (each item 1L)


After Munspain I decided to go and explore the sim I got my yummy Miel boots at last week. There are some fun stores there and I found some great freebies. I also ran to Little Britain to collect my weekly freebie, to Cupcakes to join the subscribo and to Vinyl Cafe to grab the stocking set. A fun outing. Then, to top it all off I got a subscribo gift from a group I joined on the Shoes and Accessories Hunt! Hoorah!

Pic 4:
Pose: Snooky's - Cupcake Pose (5L)


Pic 5:
Outfit: Gigi Couture - Black Slit Tights and Plain White Tank (each item is 1L)


Pic 6:
Dress: Bingo - Summer Girl Navy (subscribo gift)


Pic 7:
Outfit: Cupcakes - Cropped Cardigan (subscribo gift)


Pic 8:
Dress: Ghost - Lag Shadow (1L...well was pay thing and I just chose 1L option)


Pic 9:
Dress: Ghost - Whiteblood (50L in sale)


Pic 10:
Outfit: Little Britain - Gothica Female (Monday Freebie)


Pic 11:
Dress: M2M - Taffeta Trumpet Set Wine (subscribo gift)


Pic 12:
Stockings: Vinyl Cafe - Black and White Stocking Set (0L)

Comments

Popular Posts