Furniture AND Clothes? Awesome!

I have told you about my furniture issues, so don't be surprised that I am showing you some great furniture that I RAN and got. And I almost jumped for joy when I got a notecard telling of a new 1L item at Cynful. Ok, I did jump for joy and do a wee jig. I can be honest with you. And then, to top it all off...literally..I picked up some hair in a group gift and in a hunt. Ah, all is well in the universe.

Right, enough prattle....

Pic 1:
Couch, Chair and Loveseat: Vinyl Cafe -Euro Chic Pink (wear group tag and go and grab them from sim - each set is at diff sim. Pink is @ Dominion Femdom Fetish Shops)

Pic 2:
Couch, Chair and Loveseat: Vinyl Cafe -Euro Chic Red (wear group tag and go and grab them from sim - each set is at diff sim. Pink is @ Vinyl Cafe and Shops)

Pic 3:
Couch, Chair and Loveseat: Vinyl Cafe -Euro Chic White (wear group tag and go and grab them from sim - each set is at diff sim. Pink is @ Dominion Fashion District)

Pic 4:
Hair: IrEn -Tasha (group gift)

Pic 5:
Oufit: Cynful - Corset Dress - White Lace (1L)
Hair: IrEn -Tasha (group gift)

Pic 6:
Oufit: Cynful - Corset Dress - Black Lace (1L)
Hair: IrEn -Sue (New Year's Resolution Hunt)

Pic 7:
Swing: Julia Collection - Julia's Vine Swing (Frostbitten Hunt Gift - you have to see this in RL (well, in RL in SL...you know what I mean) to appreciate how lovely it is!)

Oh, and just so you know I am away for a few days. Having a surprise holiday! Thanks hubby! Will make it up to you when I get back and blog tons! Hugs! Please tell ya friends about this blog. The goal is to provide a service to those in SL who don't want to spend tons. Spread the word.

PS: Hope you like the revamp I did of the blog. Let me know what you think.

Comments

Popular Posts