New Year's Gifts Rock!

It is like Christmas all over again, except it is not. Happy New Year again, and my New Year just got better because I went to find gifts and got some sent to me. I love getting things sent to me. So nice of the designers and creators!

Pic 1:
Dress: Elate - Felicity - Silver (group/subscribo gift) So gorgeous and will be my party dress tonight!



















Pic 2:
Outfit - Hyper Culture - Limited Edition Dollarbie




















Pic 3:
Dress: Hyper Culture - Sequin Chemise (group/subscribo gift). This will be my next party dress!




















Pic 4:
Bikini: LeLutka - Christmas Gift (in history in subscribo)




















Pic 5:
Dress: LeLutka - Cylinder Dress Pink (in history in subscribo)




















Pic 6:
Dress: LeLutka - Emergency Red (in history in subscribo)
Shoes: LeLutka - Saffron Pumps -Neutral Green (in history in subscribo)




















Pic 7:
Dress: LeLutka - Constricted Romantic (in history in subscribo)




















Pic 8:
Shoes: LeLutka - Saffron Pumps -Neutral Green (in history in subscribo)




















Pic 9:
Shoes: Miel - Snowshoes (subscribo/group gift) Cool animation with these too!



















Other Items:
Hair: Maitreya - Piper II - Natural Blonde

Comments

Popular Posts