Not Free, But So Me

My awesome friend, Cindy (hugs), sent me an IM last night about a sale at Inimitably Designs. Sadly they are having a closing down sale, but the good news is that they are having a HUGE sale. Now, I did wander round looking for freebies, but to no avail. However, they do have some awesome deals with shirts, shorts and accessories from 30L and whole outfits from 100L. The ones with boots are 150L and are normally valued at 900L. WOWsers! They also have shoes, boots and bikinis. There is even have awesome stuff for the boys.

NOTE: It is laggy there, so please DEPRIM!

Hair in Pics 1-3 are Bryce Designs - Emoh

Pic 1:
Outfit: HipHop Girl Nadia (100L without shoes and 150L with great brown chuck type sneakers. I didn't get these as I have a small...ok, huge...collection of Chucks).




















Pic 2 and 3:
Outfit and Boots: SurvivorGirl Kimy (100L without boots and 150 with - I got it with cos 50L for boots seemed great to me!)







































And in other news...

Pic 4:
Outfit: Passionate Neko - Shorts, Bra and Tattoo (SnowFlake Hunt)
Hair: Gransy Fashions - Christina (group gift)




















Pic 5:
Outfit: Big Baggy World & Pillow Fight PJs- Camo Baggy Full Outfit (MM Board)




















Pic 6:
Outfit: See above
Meditation Mat: Cheeky Pea - Meditation Blanket (New Year's Resolution Hunt)

Comments

Popular Posts