Random Late Night Thoughts

I was just thinking how awesome it would be to have a Home and Garden Hunt. I would SO do that. I say this for the following reasons:

1) I am in the market for a new house and haven't seen anything I like yet
2) I have a furniture addiction that needs satisfying
3) As far as I know, no one has done one yet
4) Just...because...

Wouldn't it be great? It would be houses or skyboxes and furniture and plants and anything related to decorating your home or garden. I am drooling just thinking about it.

So, if you are a hunt organiser and are reading this...hint hint.

Also, if you like or dislike the idea write a comment or IM or notecard me inworld. You just never know who might be reading this...actually, is anyone except my friend, Kav, reading this? LOL. Drop me a line.

Hugs.

Comments

Popular Posts