The Calm Before the Storm

I am gearing up for the next round of hunts in March, so counting the days and deciding which one to hit. It is a big decision you know! So, today I was wandering about, still trying to come to grips with the new viewer, and grabbing a few goodies to show you plus looking out for hunt boards at places I like.

I am proud to say that I now know how to add a landmark to a notecard in the new viewer, but I must confess that I am back to the old viewer to do pics today as I do find the camera controls easier to use. Less fiddling about.

Pic 1:
Lingerie: @Dominion Fashion District - Cabaret Lingerie Set - Green (0L - other colours in folder - not shown)


Pic 2:
Outfit: Nanashi Designs - Dunja (1L)


Pic 3:
Outfit: Nanashi - Hot Black (1L)


Pic 4:
Outfit - Nanashi - Hot Pink (1L)
Hair: KC Hair - HeartWinter Unisex - Midnight (CL Hunt)


Pic 5:
Outfit: Nanashi - Hotty (1L)


Pic 6:
Outfit: Nanashi - Kanji (1L)


Pic 7:
Dress: @Vinyl Cafe - Vegas Sequin Dress - Red (0L - other colours in folder - not shown)

Comments

Popular Posts