Friday!

I love Fridays. Not only cos it is the last day of the week before the weekend, but also because it is the day for 50L Fridays. Hoorah! I got two outfits today and I also found another yesterday that, although not part of 50L Friday, was also 50L. Uncanny.

I have been looking around for a white outfit to wear to a masquerade ball, and whilst on my epic journey to find something, I also managed to find some other things too. Yah! However, I didn't find my dream white outfit, so if anyone knows anywhere there is something different and awesome, let me know!

Pic 1:
Outfit: Steambound - Melanie Pewter Corset Outfit (50L)
Hair: KMadd - MADesigns - Cruz (past hunt gift)


Pic 2 & 3:
Dress: Kyoot - Low Back Mini Dress Taupe (50L Friday)

Pic 4:
Dress: Tyranny - Lela in Love (50L Friday)
Hair: Tiny Bird - DANCE - Cherry Red (0L)

Pic 5:
Hair: Pocket Mirrors - Lynn Short Majestic (1L)
Dress: Glam Affair - Lunatica (10L)

Pic 6:
Skin: Glam Affair - Nefertiti - Special Vol 2 Light Skin 16 (10L)
Tee: Terri.Tees - Krakalakin (preview copy)

Pic 7:
Skin: Glam Affair - Nefertiti - Special Vol 2 Natural Skin 10 (10L)
Tee: Terri.Tees - Lag Cabin (preview copy)

Pic 7:
Skin: Glam Affair - Nefertiti - Special Vol 2 Natural Skin 19 (10L)
Tee: Terri.Tees - Space Cadet (preview copy)

Comments

Popular Posts